Global Policy Solutions is a minority woman-owned small business that offers a wide range of competitively priced services to federal, state and local governments. Our specialized consulting services can help government agencies and departments accomplish their goals and respond to new mandates within the policy environment.
Our consulting services include subject matter expertise and guidance on an agency’s mission-oriented business functions within our primary NAICS Codes:
541611: Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
541618: Other Management Consulting Services
541690: Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
541720: Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities
541990: All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
DUNS Number: 187515874
Cage Code: 47DL9
Global Policy Solutions has a menu of technical, managerial and administrative services designed to assist governments, including:
- Policy development and analysis
- Program assessment and evaluation
- Project and program management
- Demographic analysis
- Data dissemination and presentation
- Issue research and analysis in health, education, and economic security
- Survey assessment and management
- Technical assistance and training
- Research reports and informational briefs
- Strategic communications and messaging
- Social media and marketing
Federal Government Solutions:
Global Policy Solutions focuses on working with federal government clients on both small and large public sector projects:
- Social Security Administration
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Administration for Children and Families
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Department of Agriculture Food and Nutrition Services
- Department of Education
- Department of Labor
State and Local Government Solutions:
- Global Policy Solutions coordinated a summit for the City of San Antonio to leverage healthy eating and active living initiatives. Global Policy Solutions created model resources, established a peer support network, and created a statement of principles to guide decision-making on policy and program improvements that led to the development of San Antonio’s Partnership for Developing Healthy Environments for Children and Families. This intervention helped to position the city to receive a $15 million Communities Putting Prevention to Work grant from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Global Policy Solutions worked with the District of Columbia to coordinate key stakeholder discussions aimed at developing a framework to address overweight and obesity. Global Policy Solutions assisted government officials in improving inter-departmental planning and guided non-government partners in understanding their roles in promoting health through public policy. Technical assistance provided by Global Policy Solutions facilitated the launch and implementation of the District’s Overweight and Obesity Action Plan.
Global Policy Solutions is also a Qualified Diversity, Inclusion, and Health Equity Trainer with the Oregon Health Authority.
For more information about contracting with Global Policy Solutions, contact:
Maya Rockeymoore, Ph.D.